Project Professional 2016 with Server CAL
with Server CAL
Microsoft Project is frequently used for managing projects in many ways as it provides tracking of the project progress. It is used by the managers for scheduling their daily tasks and to ensure on-time completion of projects. Project Standard 2016 was a Desktop Application for the managers to create and manage ongoing projects.
New Features of Project Professional 2016
- Updated Project Desktop Application.
- Team members working on a project can easily collaborate.
- Gives view, edit and access rights to the collaborators of the Project.
- Synchronization of Project Online and Project Server.
- Collaborate with Skype for business references.
- Project Server license is assigned to a physical server and then the project can be run in either a Physical or Virtual Operating system.